• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bryan
    Established Member
    • Jun 2005

Bull bar / Nudge bar

I am looking for either a bull bar or nudge bar for a 1996 ZJ. So far the only supplier I've found is ECB. Does anybody know of a supplier in Perth?

Thanks
    Bryan
  • Buzz
    AJOR Gold
    • Feb 2005

ARB WA (9244 3553) could do a bull bar for you, TJM do a nudge bar for the ZJ and have outlets in Perth.

Otherwise i have a nudgebar you could have at a good price just not sure on shipping costs.

Comment

• Bryan
      Established Member
      • Jun 2005

Nudge bar now fitted and looks great with spotties. Thanks Simon.

Had a hell of a job trying to get the original tow hook to fit. In the end bought another hook and fitted that instead.

By the way which is the biggest size tyres I can fit without compromising the mechanics and causing trouble down the line. I do a lot of fishing and need bigger footprints (I think).

Bryan

Comment

• Buzz
        AJOR Gold
        • Feb 2005

Good stuff, Depends on your lift if any, at the moment I run 245-70-16's they do rub the sway bar a little bit on full lock but nothing to worry about and they do well on the sand. I wouldnt go larger unless you get a good lift, hey why not go on, you know you want too.

Comment

• Bryan
          Established Member
          • Jun 2005

Mine is stock standard and its currently got Pirelli Scorpion SST 235/75/15

Bryan

Comment

• Buzz
            AJOR Gold
            • Feb 2005

I wouldnt go any taller then, you'll get some major rub on full articulation if you do the only thing you could do better for sand is to go a bit wider, but i don't imagine it will make that much of difference going to 245 from 235, air down to about 18psi you should have no problem.

Comment

• Jeffa
              Senior Newbie
              • Jul 2003

Bryan, got a pick of the new jeep/with bar?

Comment

• Bryan
                Established Member
                • Jun 2005

Will try and download the pics over the weekend. I've been battling to get the camera & computer to co-operate with each other. Maybe its just me.

Bryan

Comment

Working...
                X