X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MattW
    Rock Munki
    • Jul 2003

There is a winch event as well this year. Will have to have a weekend away for winch equiped vehicles to get in some practice.
    The beast now has colour but is still on life support

Comment

• dudoop
      Full Flexer
      • May 2003

Dont no how to stop the mud getting in .But Kris when your out there and the crowed is watching you dont go around anything you believe you can make it through it all and thats the fun when you do .As for a winching session ill be in that thought about a night down bush mid week dont no how many could make it but would be fun.Found a new place with large fields full of rocky section excellent trying to find out who owns it so we can go play on the rocks

Comment

• Trent
        CrawlerStar
        • Apr 2003

Well i spose even if ppl dont enter, they can always come watch n fly the JEEP flag, sounds like its a good weekend for spectators too
        07 Unlimited, now, where do i start.

Comment

• dudoop
          Full Flexer
          • May 2003

Just thought about it you guys can take your altenators out and just run of battery power .I have to keep mine in as it has the vacume pump on the back of it to supply vacume for my brakes

Comment

• MattW
            Rock Munki
            • Jul 2003

According to the website there are supposed to be night events as well. Dont know how long batteries would last without alternators. Wouldnt be winching either.
            The beast now has colour but is still on life support

Comment

• dudoop
              Full Flexer
              • May 2003

Trent dont get put of so easily repairs probaly would only cost a $100 to rebiuld your altinator cant run with out one either as you guys run a serpintine belt ie one belt for everything.Its lots of fun and you will be pissed if you dont compete go and wished you had

Comment

• CrazyNuts
                Don't do it. I'm NUTS!
                • Aug 2003

Nothing is gonna put me off this challenge.....No matter what i'm still entering it.

C'mon trent....you gotta join us mate
                ESP/BAS/TC Disable Switch

Comment

• Trent
                  CrawlerStar
                  • Apr 2003

Ok then guys, youve twisted my arm Oct a fair while yet, heaps of time to prepare 35's lockers n ratio's.....EASY
                  07 Unlimited, now, where do i start.

Comment

Working...
                  X