• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fletch
    CrawlerStar
    • Oct 2004

Only Want To Come For The Day! Jeep Jamboree

Only want to come for the day?
    For those that want to experience the "Jambo" first hand, but would prefe to do it in the form of a spectator rather than a participant, we are happy to announce the Spectator Day Pass.

Available for the weekend days only (Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd October) for only $15 entry (or 2 adults and up to 4 kids for only $30) you can come along, have a look through trade alley, peruse hundreds of Jeeps on display as part of the Show'n'Shine (Saturday morning), take part in the family friendly activities, watch Jeepers go hell for leather on any one of the many onsite 4WD activities, even test drive a new Jeep on a 4WD track. In fact, for an extra $15 you can even participate in the Show'n'Shine competition and potentially win a prize!

Tickets will not be available at the gate, so if you want to take up this option, or let people know that can't come for the full event, send an email to DayPass@JeepJamboree.com.au and we'll send out a form to you.
    SOLD THE JK RUBICON
    NOW HAVE 2012 WK2 GRAND CHEROKEE OVERLAND - WORK IN PROGRESS
  • kitrino_tj
    Banned
    • Feb 2008

sounds like a great deal feltch

Comment

• broadz
      Established Member
      • Sep 2006

Fantastic, half an hour down the road from me. I'll definately be there for the show and shine (if there's any room for non-offroad jeeps )
      sigpic

Comment

• Paulybehaved

The more the merrier.

Comment

• Jeddo
          Full Flexer
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by broadz View Post
          Fantastic, half an hour down the road from me. I'll definately be there for the show and shine (if there's any room for non-offroad jeeps )
          there is room for any jeep. it gets classed on model, so you'll have a pretty good chance for the patriot class.

Comment

• chrisk
            CrawlerStar
            • Jun 2004

I emailed the labove mentioned ink a couple of weeks ago but still haven't heard anything back. Is there a delay with the replies or am I expecting to hear back too quickly????
            Hope to hear about it soon as I would like to attaen on the Saturday.
            ChrisK
            Melbourne

Comment

• Fletch
              CrawlerStar
              • Oct 2004

Registrations for Full Event and Weekend Passes have now closed....
              but you can still get a Spectator Day Pass.
              Get to www.jeepjamboree.com.au
              SOLD THE JK RUBICON
              NOW HAVE 2012 WK2 GRAND CHEROKEE OVERLAND - WORK IN PROGRESS

Comment

• chrisk
                CrawlerStar
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chrisk View Post
                I emailed the labove mentioned ink a couple of weeks ago but still haven't heard anything back. Is there a delay with the replies or am I expecting to hear back too quickly????
                Hope to hear about it soon as I would like to attaen on the Saturday.
                Great news, the invites arived overnight so I'll be sending them in in the next few days. Thanks to you all.
                ChrisK
                Melbourne

Comment

Working...
                X